Friday, July 6, 2007

#9 Put up picture in Living room

A couple of months ago I bought a picture of sorts (really a framed quote) that I really liked that I just happened across at Target one day. We decided that we should put it in the living room because we have two recliners there that we like to sit in and read or use the computer and we'll be able to see it a lot. It says "Make time for the quiet moments as God whispers and the world is loud." This is something that Jim and I, in our constantly busy lives need to remember. To take a moment and listen for the ever present voice of God in our lives that so often gets drowned out by other things. Now, I am embarrassed to say that I am the kind of person who buys stuff like this, pictures and whatnot, puts in on the floor by the wall where it is supposed to hang and it sits there...for a veeeeery loooooooong time. Years sometimes. I am happy to say this one only sat a couple of months (I did buy it right before I started the rest of my Master's degree, so maybe I have an excuse for putting it off). Now I can't decide if it's off center. :)

No comments: